joy.happy.lively memories
it's cin's little simple story

about me-cinong
and people know my name

My name is cindy ong han qi.
her birthdae: 09 May
sakuragi_sendoh@hotmail.com

she is a Taurian !
record every bits of her life
a coffee lover especially MOCHA !
我就是那个大剌剌,粗略,不顾形象的女生。我就是很牛的金牛女,很不凶的母老虎。
super chelsea fan. (:
believe in karma.
Korea. I like. Super Junior.

who came: hits
number of people online: online

chat with her



her friends
they.come & go. stay & left.

|Javen| Joanne| Fion| Xiaowei| Angela| Dorin| Junjie| Yantao| Siqi| Lala| Yingting Grace| Qiaolin| Momo| COCO|

her past story
Previous posts


Recent posts


Powered by Blogger

All content and layout are © c i n d y_ cindy-is-ydnic.blogspot.com



Working towards my target, my goal
(Friday, November 01, 2013 / 11:00:00 PM)

I will forget all the unhappiness for the past 2 years. No more dragging on. No more misses. No more memories. All these memories should be erase. BYE BYE TO YOU. PLEASE DONT COME BACK. I have new goal, new targets, i want to work hard, earn as much as i can and pampered myself.
Recently business is not good, i feel the stress, i hope i can overcome this period. ((: i need support, not from others but myself. I must buck up and move on. 

LOVE only occupy a little place in our life. There are many other goals for me to explore, to achieve. Im not afraid of falling down, im not afraid of failure, but im afraid that i didnt put in much effort and give up half way. I wont give up, im determine. Now i want to forget HIM, FULLY &. 100% concentrate on my work, forcus on my goals and work towards it. :D 

He is a fucking player. FUCK HIM. im tooo stupid to believe him, giving him another chance to cheat me, i m tooo navie, shouldnt believe that he will like me and be with me.

I want diet. Lost 10kg. GO GO CINDY ONG HAN QI